Are there key performance metrics that drive a daily deal program? There are several that have been identified, tracked and shared with Shoutback Concept media clients. A key performance metric, revenue per email, is one measure of the effectiveness of your email list. In 2010 the revenue potential from Shoutback Concepts media clients dramatically increased from $26 to $46 per email. It continued to increase in 2011.
What does this change mean to a daily deal program? Imagine if your list has 50,000 opt-in emails. Over the initial year of working with Shoutback Concepts your daily deal program can generate an additional $1,000,000. How is this accomplished?
Each month your client services representative will share with you a business review, a confidential analysis of how your media property performed compared to others of similar size and type. During this review you’ll receive:
- Best-practice tips
- Guidance in structuring more profitable daily deals
- Proven marketing plans that can add thousands of opt-in emails to grow your business
- Forecasts of email and income growth
- Top-10 lists of most popular seasonal daily deals
- Options of how to source additional deals
- Actionable plans to grow your opt-in email lists
- . . . and much more!
No matter the size of your media property Shoutback Concepts can maximize its potential. Put your media property in position to gain its full potential, like the 100+ leading media outlets already using Shoutback Concepts’ daily deal software solution. Learn more.